Yesterday I made a healthy salad for lunch! It was really delicious & filling!
1. Lettuce of your choice
4. Diced chicken
5. Shredded cheese
6. Raspberry vinaigrette dressing (I used Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette.)
Here is a cute summer outfit that is so easy to put together!
Shirt & Shorts: Old Navy
Flip Flops: Lilly Pulitzer for Target
Purse: Kate Spade
Happy Friday, everyone! 🙂
Here is an easy summer hairstyle to keep you cool in the heat!
1. Put your head band wrap on your head (Mine is from Lilly Pulitzer for Target).
2. Split your hair into two, even sections, separating each side over your shoulder.
3. Braid one of the sections until you reach the end of the braid. Then wrap the section on the opposite side of your head. Secure with Bobbie pins, making sure to hide the end of the braid under your head band wrap.
4. Now braid the other section of hair, braiding until you reach the end of the braid. Then do the same as step three. Wrap the section on the opposite side of your head. Secure with bobbie pins, making sure to hide the end of the braid under your head band wrap.
5. Use a mirror to check the back of your head. You may have a few hair “bubbles” at the base of your neck. Simply wrap any “bubbles” or loose pieces into the bottom of the head wrap, using Bobbie pins if needed.
6. Use hairspray to secure the braid for all day hold!
Ta-da! Fabulous summer hair!!! 🙂
Last night I got to see Paul McCartney in concert! He gave an amazing performance, & my view was perfect. Fifth row on the floor. He sang all his greats, & was actually very funny. He played for three hours without stopping! It was a once in a lifetime experience. I can say I saw a Beatle in concert! 🙂
Happy summer! 🙂
It is officially the first day of summer! Here are some cute summer outfit ideas to inspire your fashion!
P.S. Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful fathers out there! Love you, Dad! ❤