Happy Wednesday, everyone!
With the announcement from Starbucks to add real pumpkin to their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I actually started wanting it to be fall! Fall is one of my favorite seasons! I love when the leaves change color, you can wear scarves & boots, and of course pumpkin everything!
I am finally done with work! I am officially off for the summer, so of course I’m beyond relieved. I thought I’d make an adorable fashion look for my first day of relaxing. I went for a Parisian feel. Très chic!
Happy Monday, everyone!
Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage.
With summer basically here (90s & up is summer to me), I thought I’d post some summer drinks to keep you hydrated & refreshed!
I’ve always seen Starbucks Refresher Beverages, but have never tried them before.
Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage.
Valencia Orange Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage.
So are these worth it? Comment below!
May is my favorite month for many reasons. One being my anniversary, the other being my birthday! I’ll be 23 this year. Boy, does that seem old. I was lucky enough to be able to sing Taylor Swift’s song “22” last year. Which got me thinking that I’d love to have her RED album on vinyl. Then I got to thinking, what would be some nice things I’d like for my birthday? I normally have no idea what I want for any holiday, but birthdays always seem to be extra hard. So here are a few things I thought I’d like.
1. Starbucks ~ This one isn’t necessarily a gift, but I don’t normally indulge in Starbucks. I find that they are too expensive & too high on calories. But a few times a year I take the plunge & buy a Frappuccino. I love the Vanilla Bean & Java Chip flavors. I think the day of my birthday I’ll have to see what sounds the best. 😉
2. J. Crew Jewelry ~ This one is a no-brainer for me. I just love J. Crew’s jewelry. High-quality, plus gorgeous styles & colors.
3. MAC Lipstick ~ I’ll admit it. I’m a MAC virgin. I’ve never purchase anything from MAC, though I’ve heard great things about it, both from friends & YouTube. This year I would like to dive into the MAC world through a lipstick. Particularly in the shade pictured. So pretty!
4. Kate Spade Clutch ~ I recently purchased a Kate Spade clutch. Let me tell you, fabulous! I’d love to own another. I think they are so quirky & cute!
5. Bath & Body Works Candle ~ Like I don’t already have enough candles…But they smell so good! I can’t resist!
6. Movie Night ~ I love watching a favorite movie on my birthday. Maybe Marie Antoinette or When Harry Met Sally or Almost Famous…
I also plan on spending my birthday weekend at the beach. I love the ocean, sand, & sun. The weather has been totally giving a summer vibe, which I’m all about!
With spring arriving, and summer on its way, many of us are making plans to vacay. I know I am! So I thought I’d do a post on a few of my travel essentials.
1. Luggage ~ If your traveling on a plane, having luggage that is sturdy & durable is a necessity. Let’s be honest, having your luggage burst is not a pretty sight. So make sure your luggage has a zipper that can make it through being thrown around. Also, make sure it meets the weight limit once filled. You don’t want to be that person who has to stuff clothes in your coat so your luggage meets the weight limit. Yes, I’ve been there…
2. Tote ~ This is helpful for carrying items you want on the plane. And anything you couldn’t fit in your suitcase. A tote with a lot of inside pockets is a bonus!
3. On Plane Items ~ Magazines are perfect for leisure reading. If you want something with more substance, books are great. However, I’d get a Kindle which is lighter, & offers more reading options. An iPod is a must. This can help drown out any plane noises, & make for a smoother flight. Be sure to have comfortable headphones, too. I usually bring a sleep mask, especially if the flight is during the day. Finally, a Starbucks drink. I usually go for a frap. While there may be some calories, it’s a vacation!
So I’ve come to the conclusion that even though we haven’t had Thanksgiving yet, there is no reason we can’t think about Christmas now. I mean, the commercials alone are enough to get me in the Christmas mood. I love Christmas. In fact, I keep my small pink tree up all year long with my ornaments. It makes me happy. 🙂 Here are a few ornaments I’d love to add to my tree this year. So cute!