Known for her preppy, petite style, Reese Witherspoon has been a wonderful style icon for me. Her look centers around fitted, tailored cuts, layers, and classic pieces. Never one to leave the house without being put together, Reese epitomizes the effortless look I always try to create. Here are a few style tips you can steal from Reese!
1. Layers: Reese tends to layer her blouses. Tanks, sweaters, and collared shirts are used frequently. She also isn’t afraid to add some color with prints or peplum.
2. Tailored Pants: So important when you are petite! Be sure to get things tailored, but most specifically your pants. They should not be dragging, & should fit in the hips and bottom.
3. Blazers: So easy to throw over any outfit when there is a chill in the air!
4. Colorful Shoes: Reese finishes any look with adorable flats, heels, or boots! Bonus points for the pops of color or a print!
5. Statement Jewelry: Reese doesn’t go overboard with jewelry, though she isn’t afraid to wear a statement piece. Keep it focused, such as just a statement necklace.