Gilmore Girls is coming back, & I couldn’t be more excited! Thanks to Netflix, this beautiful show is getting a revival. I recently went to Netflix and saw this beauty:
AHHH!!! So excited!!! In honor of this wonderful show, I recreated the Gilmore Girls living room, along with various references. Can you spot them all?? Comment below!
Happy Friday, everyone!
After a blizzard & the possibility of another next week, I’m so ready for spring! As the seasons change, so does the décor in my home. I gravitate towards darker shades in the fall and winter. Spring and summer lift my spirits, so I love having beautiful, bright colors. I love yellows, pinks, golds, & blues. Here are a few ways to add spring into your decorating spaces:
- Floral Prints
- Gold Accents
These are easy ways to add some beautiful spring accents into your home. Comment below with your tips for spring décor!
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Target collaborations are something I have been tracking for years. On occasion I miss a few here & there, whether from lack of interest or lack of attention. On a recent trip to Target, I noticed some adorable items from a collection called Oh Joy! This collection is a collaboration with blogger and designer Joy Cho. Since pink & gold are a staple in this collaboration, I was hooked! Granted it’s meant for a nursery, but on their own these items are fabulous! I particularly like the heart ottoman & flower framed picture. Most of these items are still available at Target, in store & online.
Comment below if you bought any of these items!
Snowmageddon is on its way, only a few hours to go. I was lucky enough to grab my bread, eggs, & milk before the snow touches the ground. Let’s face it, though, there is nothing left in the stores now. The expected snowfall is 20-30 inches. Everyone is pretty much freaking out, but I’m trying to keep my cool. Hopefully we don’t lose power. That’s what worries me the most. But I have some things to keep me entertained, my snow storm essentials if you will!
Drinks & Lattes
I’m praying that everyone is safe & sound during this storm. If you are preparing for snowmageddon, comment below with what your snow storm essentials are! Stay safe & warm!
Lauren Conrad is the epitome of Cali-casual style. It’s hard to be casual but still chic, yet Lauren does so with perfection. Here are a few ways to capture that sunny California style!
1. Flowy-ness: Lauren tends to go for materials that don’t stick to her every curve. Whether that’s a flowy maxi dress, skirt, or shirt, she knows how to wear these with ease!
2. Button-Up Shirts: I always think of button-up shirts as being a more professional approach to any look. Lauren uses this idea to her benefit, making skinny jeans look way more put together.
3. Classic Bags: Lauren has beautiful, classic bags that will never go out of style. For me, that’s the best way to go, plus you tend to get more wear out of them.
4. Flats & Sandals: Since she is from Cali, Lauren loves her sandals & open-toed shoes. However, she also loves the ease of a flat that always looks classy.
5. Sunnies: Don’t forget your eye wear. Lauren has gorgeous sunglasses. I’ve learned it’s best to invest in one or two pairs, rather than having numerous cheap sunnies.
Kate Spade is always ahead of the trends when it comes to purses. Not only that, but Kate Spade is always on point with seasonal items. Currently, Christmas is all the rage at Kate Spade! From ornaments, to present purses, to polar bears. Whatever your winter fancies, Kate Spade has you covered!