Dressing for the holidays always seems extra difficult. Not only do you have to look nice for potential family photos, but you also have the reality of eating a lot of delicious foods. Thanksgiving is no exception. This is a holiday where you want to achieve both cuteness & comfort. There are three options for outfits: 1. Casual, 2. Semi-Formal, 3. Formal.
- Casual: My personal favorite! The last thing I want to be is uncomfortable while enjoying Thanksgiving foods. Going casual guarantees comfort & relaxation!
- Semi-Formal: This is a great outfit to wear if you have a small family get-together. You want to look nice if this is the first time you are seeing family in a while.
- Formal: Cocktails & caviar? This is the outfit for you! Or if you just want to look really nice for Thanksgiving! 😉
- Go to the beach!
- Make some s’mores!
- Work on that tan!
- Buy a swimsuit you’ve been eyeing (all now on sale)!
- Eat your favorite summer time fruits!
- Wear your favorite sandals!