Here is an easy & delicious banana bread recipe! Enjoy!
1. Cream together 8 tablespoons of butter & 1 cup sugar.
2. Stir in 2 beaten eggs & 3 mashed bananas.
3. Slowly mix in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1 & 1/4 cups all-purpose flour.
4. Pour in greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
5. Optional, but totally delicious: Mix together powdered sugar & milk until you get the consistency of a very runny glaze. Add on top of your banana bread. This will melt down the sides and add a thin layer of sweet glaze to top your banana bread!
Happy Monday, everyone!
Over the weekend I took my usual trip to Marshalls. I almost left with a new Kate Spade bag, but it was white and sadly had a few marks on it. I did, however, leave with some Stila makeup that I’ve been eyeing ever since I started watching YouTube makeup videos. It was beautifully packaged in a gold, metallic box that caught my eye instantly. Inside it had an eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss, liquid luminizer, and a gold bracelet from Baublebar. For $18 I thought it was a steal! I took some swatches & the payoff seems great! The colors are beautiful. This find was awesome!
Have you used Stila makeup before? Leave a comment below with your favorites!