- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of shredded cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut avocado in half and carefully remove the pit. Slice off a small slice of the bottom the half (just enough that it will sit still without rolling around) and place the avocado on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk, being careful not to break the yolk. Slip an egg yolk into the hole in the avocado half. (If the hole doesn’t look big enough, scoop out a little avocado to make more room.
- Carefully pour in enough egg white to fill up the rest of the whole. A little overflow is okay!
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- With 2 minutes remaining, remove from oven and sprinkle salt, pepper, & cheese to liking.
- When time is up, remove from oven, let cool, & enjoy!