Cetaphil face cleanser / Olay body moisturizer / L Oréal Paris haircare, / Hollywood Fashion Secrets face makeup / Urban Decay eyeshadow
While my beauty routine has changed over the years, I’ve found that these items have been staples in my beauty regime.
1. L’OREAL Elnett Satin Hairspray ~ Though this is a newer item, I’m in love with this hairspray! I like how the hairspray sprays, causing no clogging. I also like the smell. The hold is pretty good, but I haven’t had any hairstyles requiring a lot of hairspray.
2. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner ~ I’ve used this stuff for ages! It has numerous benefits for your hair (10, obviously). Considering I’ve colored my hair since middle school, this stuff is fantastic!
3. Cetaphil ~ If you want a gentle, non-irritating cleanser, this is for you! While it doesn’t have any acne fighting properties, it does help to clean the skin thoroughly, leaving it smooth.
4. Olay Quench Moisturizing Lotion (With Shimmer) ~ This lotion keeps my skin moisturized all day. It also has added shimmer, so your legs can sparkle!
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette ~ This eye makeup palette is perfect for every day, but can also be used for smoky night looks!
6. Oil Blotting Tissues ~ For all you girls with oily skin, this one’s for you! Rather than putting more powder on your face, use these tissues to get rid of the oils that build up in your pores throughout the day!
I hope you find these products helpful! Comment below if you plan on using any of these products, or if you already do!