Solid Striped swim wear / Jimmy Choo sandals / Kate spade purse / Brooks Brothers bracelet / Sole Society tortoise shell glasses / Kate Spade make up bag / Essie nail
Spring Break is almost here!
With what seems like the longest winter, it is a happy thought to know that Spring Break is only a few weeks away. I thought I’d give you a peek at some of my must haves for Spring Break. Enjoy!
- Sandals-The big sister of flip-flops, sandals add a little more glam to an outfit!
- Swim Suit-Go for a style that makes you feel confident!
- Sunglasses-A necessities to keep your eyes shaded, though you can take a tip from Holly Golightly & wear them as a fashion statement!
- Magazines-Leisure reading is total beach protocol!
- Anchors-Reminds you that the sea is never too far, & to always stay grounded!
- Nail Polish-A pedicure is in order if you are showing your toes this spring. Go for bright, cheerful colors. This one by Essie called “Where’s My Chauffer?” is just darling!
- Makeup Bag-While full-on makeup at the beach or pool isn’t necessary, having a few key items for touch ups will be a life saver!
- Tote Bag-The use? To carry all your goodies, of course! This Kate Spade bag is so chic!
Leave a comment with your favorite Spring Break must haves!