I got nominated by the always lovely Life According to Jamie!
This award is a fun holiday one! Enjoy!
1. What is on your Christmas wish list?
Clothes & makeup!
2. What is your favorite winter makeup look?
I love red lips & winged eyeliner.
3. What is your favorite winter clothing item?
4. Do you plan to wear an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
Yes! Pictures will be shown in the near future!
5. Do you believe in Santa?
No, though I did when I was little.
6. What is your best Christmas memory?
Waking up in the morning & really wanting to see what I got. Though, I had to wait for everyone to wake up first before I could go see. It was a struggle…
7. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
This is a hard one…I really like The Santa Clause. I watched that all the time when I was little.
8. What is your favorite holiday food and/or drink?
Gingerbread cookies!! & Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows!!
9. One beauty product you can’t live without this holiday season?
Moisturizer. My skin get so dry in the winter months.
10. Snow or no snow for Christmas?
Snow on Christmas day. The rest of the time I can do without!
11. Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas?
Well if we go to my grandparents, Christmas Eve. Everything else is Christmas day.
12. Do you like to be surprised with your gifts?
No. I find that there is too much pressure to like the gift, & the person who got the gift for you expects a certain reaction. As Ross Gellar said about Rachel Green, “Stick to the list. Always stick to the list.” That’s me in a nutshell!
1. Have you ever made a gingerbread house?
2. Would you rather have one really great gift, or a lot of not so great gifts?
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie?
4. Have you ever left cookies & milk for Santa?
5. White or colored tree lights?
6. Do you have a favorite ornament on your tree?
7. Any holiday traditions?
8. What is your favorite winter outfit?
9. Cozy by the fire, or playing in the snow?
10. What is the best Christmas gift you got?