Every time I get nominated for an award, I can’t believe it! I was recently nominated for the Beauty Blogger Of The Month Award by the lovely and beautiful Cecilia of Cecilia’s Corner! Thank you!!
Here are the rules:
Participating in this award is easy and fun! Here are the rules:
1. You’ve been nominated and notified on one of your blog post, yaayyy!! Recognize the nominator and give her some love back, too.
2. Write a blog post with an image of the award above and answer 7 beauty related questions I have provided below. You can also customize the questions if you want to be more creative!
3. Don’t forget to link back to this page on your post and nominate 7 other awesome bloggers to receive next month’s Beauty Blogger award. Let them know that they’ve been nominated by commenting under one of their posts and provide a link of THIS ORIGINAL POST on the comment too to let them know about the rules and the giveaway!
4. After you’ve published your post, comment below this post that you have been nominated. All nominees should drop by and comment too as a way of letting me know you’ve entered. I will check all entries for the Beauty Blogger posts on their page.
5. At the end of every month, I will enter all nominees into a randomizer which will narrow it down to 4 nominees. Here, you will get the chance to choose your favorite beauty blogger using a poll. The winner will receive a small prize from me, for this month the winner will receive a brand spanking new Benefit They’re Real Push Up eyeliner 🙂 I will contact the winner personally to let her (or him) know that she/he has been chosen as the winner. The closing date for this month’s entries is 30th July.
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
YouTube is how I really got interested in makeup. I learned how to apply makeup, and other awesome tips and tricks!
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
Foundation, concealer, and mascara. Seriously, these three products make such a difference!
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
Winged eyeliner, pink blush, and my natural lip color. I try to focus on one area of my face, such as my eyes or lips.
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
L’Oreal, Maybelline, and Revlon.
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
Concealer that cakes after being on for a while. It makes you look like you have bad wrinkles, even if that isn’t the case!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
I’ve never purchased an item that I absolutely didn’t like. I used to not understand the appeal of Essie nail polishes. Now, I love them!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
I think concealer. I feel like you could buy a few different shades, and then apply it to trouble spots (under eyes, acne scars, etc.) with the same results as a foundation.